Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oops


Well... I may have gotten a bit behind in my updating of the blog. I haven't felt inspired to write for awhile; it doesn't help that the schedule continues to be very full, largely in a very good way.

(And yes, going to Hawaii was part of that! That was last month... holy @*&%)

There isn't a great deal to report. I went to Ohio with Doug this last weekend to visit his family, and also to attend the workshop that he and his fellow instructor, Dave Whitley, Senior RKC , held in Medina (photos of the workshop are at the end of this blog). It's always valuable to have another pair of eyes watching what you're doing, particularly when you're planning on becoming a certified training in the next month. There are a few minor things I need to iron out, and I appreciate the instruction!

My training has been a little bit inconsistent recently. I'm maintaining my strength, but I need to step it up a bit, especially since the cert. is a mere 6 weeks away.

Anyway, I'll write more later. I plan on being much more on top of updating this blog, particularly with my preparation for the upcoming cert. in San Diego.

Enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: