Tuesday, November 4, 2008

*@#%!

CRAZY day... and I still have hours left.

Woke up at 6:00 and worked on my research paper that was due today by 4:00. I worked until 8:15 straight through, stopped and had some breakfast: 4 egg whites, broccoli, tomatoes, some feta cheese and an apple. Then off to school. Crammed in some studying for my midterm tomorrow after class, then had lunch at Crazy Fakers with my dad: Organic lettuce with tomatoes, diced tuna, dried cranberries and some raspberry dressing.

Then I raced back home, and worked on my essay from 12:25 until 3:25. Talk about procrastination, gah... I'm horrible! Raced back to school to hand off the assignment to my teacher, had it to her by 3:45 -- time to spare!

Then I went to the polling station to vote... I then remembered that I'd accidentally had my ballot sent to my house. Which I never filled out, of course, but I had to go back to my house and get it, and then go back to the polling station. But I voted -- woo hoo!

Just got home, through some dinner together -- organic romaine lettuce, grilled ahi poki, jicama, and a handful of corn chips to satiate my munchies, haha.

Unfortunately I won't have time to fit in a workout today... grr. I'm off to my sports massage class in about 15 minutes, which'll keep me until 10:00. Then more studying. Yowza! At least I ate well today, and I drank only water and a little bit of kombucha.

Quick note: Keep your core SOLID when you're doing C&Js, even when you're getting tired! You're going to put undue pressure on your lumbar spine otherwise. Figured this one out last night -- brutal.

Anyways, hope everyone's well. Have a tasty night!

No comments: