Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11/05 update

Run down:

Meal 1:
4 egg whites, broccoli, feta cheese, 1 apple, 1/4 oatmeal with some honey, cinnamon and a little bit of cocoa powder -- had to try it!

Snack:
Dried apple rings

Meal 2:
1 Picata Chicken breast, 1/3 cup of rice (don't remember what kind), 1 - 1 1/2 cup oven roasted vegetables.

Meal 3:
Organic romaine lettuce with jicama, tomatoes, shredded carrots, onions and topped with albacore tuna.

Had a chai latte tonight, too. Otherwise, just good ol' agua.

I'd like to get back into 5-6 meals a day... it's just tough with the schedule. We'll see how this goes, and make adjustments accordingly.

I was planning on working snatches today, but I didn't get home until about 9:20, and honestly, I just don't feel up to doing anything. Another long-ass day. I hate not getting my work outs in, and it only makes the mind and mood worse. Tired of shit, man. At least Obama is president!

Have a good one, peoples. Rusty's class tomorrow night, won't be able to pussy-foot tomorrow.

No comments: