Monday, November 3, 2008

Eek, I'm so bad...

So... I haven't quite been updating daily, have I? Oops. And with my inability to maintain my blog as I promised, my workouts and diet have not been as clean, either. That's not to say that I scrapped my initial idea completely -- I just haven't been as perfect about it as I meant to be. Basically, what I tend to do already. -_-

SO! My naughty self has just earned until Thanksgiving. Extra incentive to eat clean is that I MUST post my daily food intake, no exceptions -- unless I do have a cheat day on Saturdays, in which case, it's no one's business. X) I will post if that's going to be the case, though.

Anyways. I went on a great hike yesterday with Tim and a couple other people up Seven Falls, which has some rock-climbing involved -- excellent stuff, I'd never done that hike before. Plus, it was GORGEOUS yesterday. I've been feeling... off, so it was good to get outside and explore for a couple of hours with great people.

Only about a month and a week until the end of school. I'm definitely going to get a camping trip together for winter break.

1 comment: