Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Thursday update

Today I ate clean -- except that bowl of corn flakes I had for a snack. Damn. Was mighty tasty at the time, though...

BUT! I had an excellent workout today in Rusty's class. He was screaming at us at the end of class, pushing us to a level of higher intensity in the last brutal circuit. While the class is a challenge and exhausting, I'm definitely much more conditioned than I was, and am often finishing many of the exercises on top. I'd post more details about it, but my head's pounding since the class finished and I can't really remember anything, haha.

Another PR for me today: did a TGU with a 24kg with solid form, and it was on my weak (left) side. That's pleasing to me. :) I love growing stronger -- deliciousness.

By the way, I think it should be normal behavior to go out and do primitive acts on the night of a full moon -- y'know, like frolicking through the woods or howling at the moon or hunting things with your bare hands. Whatever it is, you'd definitely have to be naked doing it, too. Totally not strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All around good work, seniorita, especially the TGU! That was awesome to bare witness to.