Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am so blessed.

I feel overcome and utterly humbled by the insurmountable, immeasurable amounts of love, support and encouragement that I receive on a daily basis from my dearest, beloved Doug, my incredible, incomparable family, and my wonderful extended family (aka, friends). I know there are so many out there that have so little, perhaps more now than ever in so many ways. Yet here I am, with the most extraordinary support system and foundation that I could ever imagine. How did I get to be so fortunate?

THANK you.

1 comment:

Annika said...

I know what you mean, I too am one of the blessed ones. Has not always been like that so I appreciate it even more, I know how sucky (yes technical term) it is without them.
The most important thing though is that you know it, so many people do not see the beauty they have right in front of them!