Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick update

There are few things more absurd than a very conversational dentist who expects dialogue. I think there's got to be at least a little bit of dry humor involved there.

BJJ was awesome today. Two classes in, and I'm already hooked. I keep thinking about it too when I'm not in it; going over the scenarios we learned in class. I keep zoning out though as a result when people are talking to me... oops.

I was planning on doing Rusty's class tonight, but I've just had too little sleep in the last couple of days and as a result I'm really wiped out. Plus I tweaked my left shoulder in BJJ class today. Nothing major, I just think it's probably smarter to not aggravate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZONER!!!

I'm glad you're liking the classes so much! :)