Monday, November 10, 2008

Tired recount

I'm wiped out! It's been a long day. I ate very well all day (I honestly don't remember at the moment all I ate)... classes weren't particularly stimulating. I'm looking forward to this semester being over, I haven't felt very mentally stimulated despite the heavy workload.

I had a good talk with Rusty after kettlebell class tonight about diet. I haven't been seeing results, so I got some good tips from him. I'll be writing down all that I'm eating for the next week and see what he thinks. I don't think I have a lot to lose, just a few areas that I'd like to slim down a bit.

Kettlebell class tonight was great -- very solid, I'm so tired! I'll sleep blessedly well tonight without a doubt. It's been a long week.

Tomorrow I have off from school -- until my 4 1/2 hour-long sports massage class that started at 5:30, anyway. Hopefully it'll be nice out so I can go hiking or do something outdoorsy. I'd love to go kayaking, but m'thinks my upper body will not be so stoked about this idea after tonight's workout.

Time to pass out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting lunch and for the beastskills shirt!