Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where's the bear-skin rug!?

It's been a long, full day, and all I want right now is a e-fucking-normous cup of hot cocoa with gobs of whipped cream, a big sweatshirt, a roaring fireplace, and yes -- a bear-skin rug at my feet. Fake, of course. This is not toooo much to ask for, right? ;)

Woke up at 6 AM after having a gnarly nightmare. I dreamed that I went to visit a friend's dying relative in the hospital -- don't know who the person was, I think it wasn't really anyone I know-- with his little kids. The person in the hospital bed was a very old woman, and very naked. She had some kind of energy coming out of her in a strand, like some kind of sci-fi lifeline, I guess. Everyone is standing around, very somber. Then all of a sudden the lifeline is corrupted by a red energy that shoots into her, and as my friend shouts "NO!" the woman on the bed sits bolt upright, eyes wide open, and screams some otherwordly scream. She then proceeds to dispose of the friend and the two kids in rather gruesome ways, and flees. For some reason I've got a gun, and I riddle her full of holes, but it does nothing and she turns to me and jumps at me -- and then I wake up. AHHH! Where the hell did THAT come from!?! o_O

Anyways, I feel relatively accomplished:
-Went to English class, owned it
-Went to lunch with a friend
-Came back to parents' house, found a photographer here taking pictures for when the house goes on the market. Ended up helping him out for awhile.
-Had a heart-to-heart with myself, straightened some things out
-Worked in the garden
-Gave someone four piercings today
-Went to Rusty's class, awesome times
-Rushed home to show around prospective buyers of parents' house
-Laughed at McCain's acceptance speech while cooking dinner

I guess that's really all. I'm getting my hair re-dyed tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I want to do black and purple again or black and dark blue. Hmm... oh, the dilemmas of life! Life's rough.

No comments: