Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feeling mischevious

Camping sounds most excellent. I wish I was trekking through the Himalayan mountains again! Talk about roughing it. A wilderness adventure would be delicious. And wrestling someone bigger than me. Actually, a couple of guy friends and I decided awhile back that we'd like to start a fight club, and start it off by giving each other a good punch in the face. Honestly, I think this is a bad idea. But it'd be a hell of a lot of fun in its own way.

Jesus, I'm such a guy in so many ways. So glad to be the woman I am.

I made a boy feel bad about himself at the gym because I can deadlift more than he can. Mwaha. Not that I live to make other people feel badly about themselves by any means, but I mean, c'mon... a little satisfaction is okay in this situation, I think. >=) We also talked about the importance of balancing pushing vs. pulling exercises and the superior nature of Olympic weight-lifting vs. isolations. Ah, I love nerdy fitness/weight-lifting talk.

I'm diving back into working with the International Food Security Treaty Campaign again (www.treaty.org). Right now I'm just heading the campaign on networking websites, but I might end up getting involved in speaking with some of the local high schools/colleges if I can get myself organized.

Today rocks, by the way. Tonight's strength and conditioning class will kick my ass, and I'm looking forward to it. Stoked!

1 comment:

Rex Venom said...

Be stronger! Get tougher! DO IT!


Rock on.