Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whew.

Training has been intense and fantastic recently; the only day I've had off from it within the last week was last Wednesday. BJJ on Tuesday and Thursday, rock climbing on Sunday, and KB workouts Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today. Wednesday will be another day of rest.

It's been a week of a couple notable training achievements:

-Tuesday I completed 100 snatches with the 16kg in 4 minutes.
-Saturday I completed 100 snatches with the 16kg in 3 minutes, 45 seconds.
-I did a TGU with the 32kg kettlebell today. I didn't get it on video, but Doug was there spotting me and can vouch for me that it was done. I was really proud of myself for this one! It was difficult, but felt solid.

Life is so busy, but fantastic.

That's all I've got right now. Cheers!