Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February

It's been a few days since I've last updated this thing. I don't have any thoughts in particular on anything, but overall, things are going very well. School is going to be a lot of work this semester, yet I'm going to stay on top of it. Chemistry, Chemistry Lab, Calculus, English, Cultural Anthropology (the last two courses are going to be no problem at all)... It's also a little bit exciting finally taking the actual steps towards medical school as opposed to just talking about it. Action is a fantastic thing.

Yesterday's kettlebell workout was brutal, as was today's. I also just went rock climbing, so the forearms and shoulders are a little bit shot, nevermind the pumped legs. Tomorrow's kettlebell class should be interesting -- bring it on!

I hope the Super Bowl turns out for the majority of you in the way that you want it to. =) All it's meant to me really is that I got to go rock climbing for free tonight because of it -- score.

I started the Warrior Diet yesterday, and thus far things are going quite well. I ate a pear and a handful of raw cashews yesterday during the day to satiate the hunger pangs, and today I had a mango and some raw cashews for the same reason. Last night I had three chicken breasts, tri-tip, spanish rice and beans, some broccoli and snow peas, and a little bit of dessert. This morning I was hungry... it'll take time to adjust. My energy has been good all day until now, and I'm just about to have dinner in the next half-hour anyway. I haven't heard of many testimonials from women on the diet, so I'll be curious to see how it goes. I'll keep updating about that.

No comments: